[SFRA-L] Science Fiction which features Science Fiction

Gabriel Mckee gabrielmckee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 19:52:03 EDT 2011

The protagonist of Arthur C. Clarke's SANDS OF MARS is an SF author who is
sent on a space mission.

gm

--
www.sfgospel.com
Explorations of religion in science fiction and popular culture

The Gospel According to Science Fiction: From the Twilight Zone to the Final
Frontier
Now available from Westminster-John Knox