[SFRA-L] Greetings

Cindy Smith cms at dragon.com
Tue Mar 22 17:18:27 EDT 2011

   Pardon me, but what is IAFA?  Would I be able to join that mailing
list?  Thanks.

Yours,

--
Cindy Smith
cms at dragon.com

Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni!  "All your base are belong to us.  You
are on the way to destruction."  "What you say?"  "You have no chance
to survive make your time."  Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.
The Federation will be destroyed.  "Ubi est mors victoria tua?  ubi
est mors stimulus tuus?  Stimulus autem mortis peccatum est:  virtus
vero peccati lex.  Deo autem gratias qui dedit nobis victoriam per
Dominum nostrum Ieusum Christum" (1 Cor 15:55-57).

A Real Live Catholic in Georgia!